Today, I got an email from Testflightapp.com stating that it will be taken down on 26th of February 2015.
Good to read their tips if you have testers etc still in there that you need to migrate to Apple’s adaption..
It’s still nice to use under Apple’s reign, but too bad it isn’t cross-platform (supporting Android) anymore 🙁
The mail states the following:
Important: testflightapp.com shutdown reminder
As a reminder, TestFlightapp.com will no longer be available as of February 26, 2015.
To prepare, we recommend that you export all of your current testers so you can import them into TestFlight Beta Testing in iTunes Connect.
Exporting Testers from TestFlightapp.com
- Sign in to the TestFlight Dashboard at testflightapp.com.
- Navigate to the “People” tab.
- Select the teammates you would like to export.
- Open the “Actions” menu on the right side of the teammates list.
- Select “Export Contact Info” to download the exported CSV file.
Importing Testers into TestFlight Beta Testing
- Sign in to iTunes Connect at itunesconnect.apple.com.
- Click “My Apps”.
- Select the app you want to enable for beta testing.
- Navigate to the “Prerelease” tab and select “External Testers”.
- Click the plus sign to add new external testers.
- Use the “Import File” to upload the exported CSV file.
For additional questions, please refer to our FAQ.