Eekay had some nice suprises in store for both the #mobiledev world and me personally. Below I’ve summed up some of the things that had my attention in 2014:
- It was the 10th year together with my wife (still going strong together 🙂
- my twins became 2
- My brother got a baby girl!
- got the oppertunity to buy and renovate a dream house with my wife
- working for my 2nd year and turned Senior at Valid as a dedicated mobile developer
- I had an MRI scan which didn’t show any plausible cause for me being a nerd, just healty brains 🙂
- In 2014 I created both full-native and hybrid cross-platform mobile solutions
- Apple launched bigger iPhones, a smartwatch and updated OS X with more candy
- My Flipboard magazine reached for over an amazing 1000 readers and my Twitter account had over 1300 followers ! My Blog‘s traffic is increasing as well! Thanks for sharing & caring!
- I passed my 1/3 exams for my MCSD: Windows Store Apps with C# certification!
- Learned a LOT about hybrid client-side JS tech and stuff like Cordova, Appgyver Steroids, Ionic Framework, Google Material Design, AngularJS, RequireJS, etc..
So, in short, 2014 was a healthy and – both personally and professionally – progressive year and I tend to keep this course going strong in 2015. For all of you devs out there: keep learning keep developing and keep smiling in 2015!!